Worker Assist Tasmania Inc is a community legal centre that provides FREE confidential legal advice, information and assistance to injured Tasmanian workers.
Typically, injured workers contact the service when:
– Experiencing barriers
– Unsure of legal obligations
– Confused by conflicting information or direction
– Frustrated by perceived lack of action regarding their claim
– Unsure what to do or who to trust or
– Require clarification of entitlements under the Act, this may include weekly benefits, medical expenses or assessment of whole person impairment.